Thursday, December 5, 2019

191026 Korean Air


It is not cheap to fly to Aomori. Most of the tourist would fly to Tokyo, then travel via bullet train to Aomori using the JR pass. I do not want to waste time moving around from one place to another. I am only there for a week. So might as well just explore Aomori and places nearby. Tried searching for Japan Airlines or ANA. The trouble is, we need to stop at Tokyo, then fly domestic to Aomori International airport. There are instances where we need to fly to Narita, then transfer to Haneda or vice versa. Very challenging. Also, I have had a very bad experience in Saporo Airport with ANA airline. So I was very hesitant to fly ANA or Japan airline in their domestic cum international airport again. After realising that Korean Air fly to Aomori International Airport, I was quite happy to book via Korean Air. The cost of the airfare are quite par to each other. Also, I do not mind using Seoul International airport as my transit location. I get to taste Korean food before heading to Japan. I can also buy kimchi from Seoul airport while transiting before coming back.  I paid $1099.40 per pax to fly to Aomori via Korean Air. 
My purpose of flying Korean air is to experience Korean culture again by transiting in Seoul. Who knows, we felt like in South Korea once we step into the aeroplane in Singapore. We were greeted in Korean and were each presented with a sleeping kit. This is soooo nice.
We were served with Korean food as well. Well, we can choose what we like. For me I like Bimbibab and guess what, they served with soup!!!!

Korean air transit at Seoul International Airport Terminal 2. Give us a chance to visit Seoul and enjoy Korean breakfast in the airport. Enjoy Korean atmosphere once again.
It feel so good to transit in Seoul. Here is the link about the airport early in the morning.

We were served this meal for our flight from Seoul to Aomori. Look at that. Another set of Korean meal.
We were served this side dish with my meal. My first time trying it. Sweet potato with almond. Nice!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment