Thursday, December 5, 2019

191027 to 101030 Art Hotel Hirosaki

As age goes by, I began to enjoy good view from the Hotel. Actually, view do not matter when I choose a hotel because when we get back after our outing, it will already be late and there is nothing much for us to see. So I will not pay extras for the view unless it is a resort. But if the hotel comes without any additional cost, why not??? This is the view from our hotel. Awesome correct?
Art Hotel located just next to Hirosaki Train station. The main reason for me to book this hotel is due to its location. Really very convenient when it turns very cold and we can just quickly run over the hotel from any transport mode. I paid $142.51 per night. Considering the cost of hotel in Japan is very expensive. This is still reasonable. 
The entrance next to convenience store, 7-Eleven
Small rooms are expected. This is what you see and what you get.
Provided all the toiletries like any Japanese Hotel gives.

Look at the wash area. So mini. We need to bring out all our toiletries in the room, bring in what is needed to the bathroom only when required. Otherwise, will drop into the toilet bowl.
Hotel do not provide Laundromat. So, if you intent to travel light, something to consider before booking. We thought of washing our clothes by hand, but there are no place to hand your wet clothes. So it is nearly impossible to wash your clothes when staying in this hotel. Lucky for us, I have already read the facilities available here, so am prepared to wash my clothes in my next hotel in Aomori.

No comments:

Post a Comment