Wednesday, December 11, 2019

191101/02-Tsugaruji, Aomori Japan


191101 - Our dinner at Tsugaruji cost us near to 3000 yen and made us tummy happy.
191102 - Our dinner here again. This is the first time we try the small clam noodles. Taste like wantoon soup for the clamp noodles. 

I really want to mention this restaurant to everyone. The wonderful people here that design this menu. Because of this menu, we have dinner here twice. After all, they served different kind of Japanese food and taste good though nothing to shout about. 

Look!!! They inform you how noodle was cooked. So if you have any allergy on any kind of noodle, do not eat.
All menu has a picture. Next to a picture, they will indicate items that may be your concern. For me, I am allergic to prawns family. So this menu came as gift to me. I need not guess what is being used for seasoning or enhance the flavor. I usually ordered food that I thought do not have any prawn related ingredients in the food but ended up having allergic symptoms. With this menu, I just choose the food I like which do not have prawns in them. How nice.



Where is this place located ?
You will not miss this restaurant. It is located at JR train station. So convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment