Thursday, December 5, 2019

191027-Towards Hirosaki Station from Aomori International Airport


Hirosaki Station
Check the You-tube or Hirosaki related blog, everyone will post this picture. So I would expect to see this big apple when I reach Hirosaki Station. Well, I did not see it when I arrived the station via bus. I only see it when we visited Kuroishi 2 days later.  This apple  is located on the 2nd level of the train station. Thus, we will only get to see it if you take the train. That made me remember this apple.  Ha ha ha. Out of sight, out of mind.
Look!!! No crowds. No Bags.
Another advantage of going Hirosaki via the not so popular route. Fly to Aomori (everyone saying I am crazy) and take a Limousine (everyone exclaimed : why not train!!!).


I traveled in the month of Oct, end Oct. You will come across fields and fields of apple plantation while on the way to Hirosaki Station. I was like WOW!!! How I wish I can rush down the bus a take a picture with these apple trees.
Otherwise you will come across fields and fields of  wild grass/weed. These pictures were taken from an moving bus. So a little blurr. No need to head to Hanul Park in Seoul to look at weeds anymore. LOL.
The Airport Limousine Bus will stop us here at the JR bus station. There is a small shopping mall attached to the JR train station just located next to the JR bus station.

This is the view of Art Hotel when I reach the bus station. The place where I alighted.
The Tourist Information Counter is located at the ground floor of Hirosaki Train station. As we understand Hirosaki has nothing much and I have not been able to search for more information relating to public transport via internet, staying near to the Tourist Information counter will always be part of my game. It really help. I visited them everyday to get advice for places I wanted to travel.

Click here for my experience of Art Hotel
Wanted to look for the Hirosaki Tourist Information counter at Hirosaki Station but this caught us. It is our usual practice to have a bowl of hot soup food when we landed anywhere after our flight. This really is a kind of "rescue" for us.
Check in here for my experience

Took a walk around Hirosaki station and saw apple trees in the middle of the road. Guess the Aomori Tourism is trying very hard to promote the Apple town thingy in Aomori prefecture.

There isn't much for shopping in Aomori. Understand from tourist information staff that most of the shopping centre here do not cater much.  Ito-Yokado will be something I can shop in if I am looking at a wide variety of products to shop near Hirosaki Station. We went Ito-Yokado and realised this is much a shopping complex owned by 7-Eleven. The supermarket is managed by 7-Eleven. So you can see all the products labeled by 7 Eleven. And their products are cost at supermarket prices just like any other stores. Interesting isn't it.


No comments:

Post a Comment