Friday, December 6, 2019

191027 Snacks from 7-Eleven

Snacks from 7 Eleven today.
Doughnut from 7 eleven at only 105yen for 3 pieces. The doughnut can easily win those from Mr Donut. Cheap and yummy.

Pancake from 7-Eleven. Always my must buy. Their pancake is soft and smooth. Very delicious and yummy.

This is the first time I try this. Sweet potato pancake. It is really made of sweet potato flour and fillings.
Look at the sweet potato filling. It is so nice.


Steam cake. Just do not understand why is their steam cake so soft and delicious. I really feel that Japanese flour is so different from the flour over here.
I used to love these instant noodles whenever I visit Japan. Will always stock up a lot whenever I visit. These instant noodles has a piece of meat. This makes it so different from the rest of the instant noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment